Nothing beats a Mex night for the family or a dinner party, these Keto-friendly Vegan Tacos will be the talk of the table.
- ½ cup avocado, diced.
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced.
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced.
- 1 tsp lime juice.
- ½ Tbsp olive oil.
- ¼ cup Hard Tofu (Macro Brand) cubed.
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced.
- ¼ tsp paprika, cumin and Cajun spice.
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt and pepper.
- 4 cos lettuce leaves, washed.
- Combine the avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion and lime juice together in a bowl, set aside for flavours to infuse.
- Place frypan over medium heat, add oil and brown tofu, then add the garlic and spices, continue to cook for a couple of minutes, till fragrant (if a little dry, add a tbsp of water).
- To serve, place cos lettuce leaves on a plate, spoon on the salsa and top with the tofu.
Optional garnish: fresh coriander, fresh chilli, 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
Serve and enjoy!