An old comfort food favourite that’s now Keto and Vegan, so easy to make you can get the kids to do it for you.
- ⅓ cup Cauliflower.
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast (Lotus or Bob’s Red Mill brand).
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Flour.
- ½ cup Zucchini noodles.
- 2 tsp Olive oil.
- 2 tsp Water
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- 1 cup Baby spinach leaves.
- 2 Tbsp Vegan mayo.
- Blend cauliflower until it resembles small rice crumbs or buy already prepared cauliflower rice. (click here to learn how to make cauliflower rice)
- Mix cauliflower rice, yeast, hemp flour, zucchini noodles, 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsp water, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape into 2 patties firmly.
- Heat non stick pan with 1 tsp of olive oil, once hot, cook cakes for 3 mins each side or until crispy (Turn once to avoid breaking).
- Serve cakes on a bed of spinach leaves, drizzle with mayonnaise and garnish with spring onions.
Optional garnish: Spring Onion, Coriander, Fresh Chili.
Serve and enjoy!