A quick and easy way to have it your way, grill, poach or mix the veggies with some spices. Whatever you do, you can't beat a nice piece of salmon.
- 1/2 cup (52 gr) Salmon fillet (skin on)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil.
- 1/2 cup Asparagus.
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin.
- 1/2 cup Green Beans.
- Himalayan pink salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Panfry salmon skin side down in 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then turn over (cook until liking).
- While salmon is cooking, cook veggies (option to grill or steam veggies).
- Serve on a plate and season with salt & pepper.