- ¼ cup Pumpkin, diced.
- 3 Tbsp Smoked Salmon Tassal.
- 2 Tbsp diced Red Onion.
- 2 Tbsp Almond meal.
- 2 Tbsp Egg Whole.
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil/ Olive Oil (for cooking).
- ½ tsp Himalayan Salt & Pepper.
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise.
- Steam pumpkin until soft, mash, then add to mixing bowl.
- Drain smoked salmon, add to mixing bowl.
- Add onion, almond meal, egg, salt & pepper to mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients, once mixed, firmly squeeze into four patties.
- Heat pan, add oil and cook salmon cakes on each side for 2 min or until crispy (only flip once).
- Serve with mayo and enjoy.
Optional garnish: Spring Onion, Coriander, Fresh Chili.
Optional spices: Turmeric, Cummin.Serve and enjoy!