- ¼ cup Flaxseed meal (or Flaxseed blended).
- 2 Tbsp KetoLean protein powder (Vanilla or Chocolate).
- ½ cup Natural 100% Almond Butter (no added sugar).
- ¼ cup Silvered almonds.
- ½ cup Desiccated coconut.
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract (Sugar-free).
- 1 tsp Cinnamon.
(1 per serve)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and knead together.
- If mixture appears dry, add ½ Tbsp of KetoLean MCT Oil
- Roll into 11 balls, place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 60-90 min to harden.
Serve and enjoy!
Eat within 1-2 weeks.
Optional garnish: For visual impact, you can leave some almonds &/ or coconut out of the mixture to roll the protein ball’s in once completed.
¿Looking for more Keto recipes?