Full of flavour and warming to the innermost parts of the soul, this Tofu Curry will leave you wanting more. Feel free to adjust the spices to match your liking.
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil (for cooking).
- ¼ cup Tofu (Macro-HardTofu).
- 1 Tbsp diced Onion.
- 1 Tbsp fresh crushed Garlic.
- ¼ tsp Spices each (turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper).
- ¼ cup diced Tomato.
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream.
- 1 ½ cups Baby spinach.
- Heat up oil in a pan, brown tofu for 4 min, add diced onion & garlic for a further 60 sec to brown.
- Add spices, tomato and coconut cream cook for 2 min.
- Add spinach, cook for a further 2 min then serve.
Optional garnish: Fresh Chili.
Optional spice: add ¼ tsp of cajun if you would like to heat up your curry.
Serve and enjoy!