Nothing beats a clean soup to warm your heart and clear your soul, packed with nutrients and flavour this soup is a must try.
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil / Coconut oil (for cooking).
- 2 Tbsp brown onion, diced.
- 1 Tbsp fresh crushed Garlic.
- ⅓ cup Edamame (bean's not pods).
- 2 tsp Nutritional yeast (Lotus or Bob's Red Mill).
- 2 cups of water.
- ½ tsp Himalayan Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2 cups of baby Spinach.
- Heat up oil in a pan, brown diced onion & garlic for 2 min until brown.
- Once brown, add edamame beans, nutritional yeast, 1 ½ cups of water, salt & pepper cook for 10 min.
- Add spinach, ½ cup of water & cook for a further 2 min then serve.
Optional garnish: Fresh Chili, Coriander, Parsley.
Serve and enjoy!