- ¼ cup Chicken Thigh, diced. (½ thigh approx.)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil.
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes (optional).
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt and cracked pepper.
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage (wombok), shredded.
- ½ cup Bean sprouts
- 2 tsp Sesame oil.
- 1 tsp Lime juice.
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar.
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt and cracked pepper.
2 + 10 mins marinate (optional)
Dressing: Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- Rub chicken in olive oil, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper (allow to marinate for 10min for flavours to infuse or if time poor, cook immediately).
- Heat up a frying pan, cook diced chicken for about 3 mins or until cooked through, stirring often.
- In a bowl, place shredded cabbage, bean sprouts and arrange chicken on top, drizzle over the dressing.
Optional garnish: Coriander, Fresh Chilli
Serve and enjoy!