One of the healthiest breakfasts around, however, with no sacrifice to taste. If you want a refreshing yet filling breakfast this is your dish.
- 2 Tbsp cubed Avocado.
- 2 Tbsp diced Red Onion.
- ¼ cup diced Red Capsicum.
- 1 tsp Lime.
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar.
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Salt.
- 1 Egg.
- ½ cup Zucchini (noodles or grated).
- Place avocado, onion, capsicum, lime, Apple cider vinegar & ½ salt into a bowl, mix and set aside.
- Whisk egg, add remaining salt and put aside (add pepper if desired).
- Heat oil in a pan, then add zucchini to soften for 3min.
- Pour whisked egg over zucchini, cover & cook for 60 sec, then flip and cook for a further 45 sec.
- Place egg & zucchini omelette on a plate and top with avocado salsa.
Optional garnish: Coriander, Fresh Chili.
Serve and enjoy!